Certified Cisco® Systems Instructor Benefits
Becoming a CCSI brings a number of professional image and recognition benefits as well as support from Cisco® that will enhance presentation quality. The benefits include:
- Cisco® Association-- CCSIs are entitled to teach Cisco® courses under the sponsorship of a Cisco® Systems Training Partner.
- Instructor Tools -- CCSIs will receive one electronic version of the course presentation overheads, an instructor guide, and a complete set of student materials on the Cisco® standard media for all courses for which certification is received.
- Update Training and Materials -- CCSIs are eligible to participate in the course update training provided by Cisco®. Revised instructor materials and tools will be provided upon release. All update training and instructor materials deemed necessary by Cisco® are provided at no additional cost during the period of certification.
- Instructor Materials -- Cisco® Systems will provide a full complement of the latest versions of all applicable instructor materials to every CCSI. An updated version will be provided at no additional cost when required.
- Student Materials -- Cisco® Systems will ship the exact quantity of the latest version of the appropriate training materials to the training site, unless otherwise specified.
- Instructor Support -- Cisco® Systems provides a full complement of support for the CCSIs. Access will be provided to facilitate answering questions about the course or course materials. Cisco® Connection Online (CCO) will be made available to every CCSI to provide access to the very latest Cisco® product information. Online telephone support will be provided to those Training Partners who purchase Cisco® Maintenance Contracts for their laboratory equipment.