News and Project
Governance of IT - ITIL
What is ITIL?
ITIL is a public framework that describes Best Practice in IT service management. It provides a framework for the governance of IT and focuses on the continual measurement and improvement of the quality of IT service delivered, from both a business and a customer perspective. This focus is a major factor in ITIL’s worldwide success and has contributed to its productive usage and to the key benefits obtained by those organizations deploying the techniques and processes throughout their organizations.
- A basic understanding of the ITIL® framework
- How ITIL® can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- Comprehension and / or awareness of key areas of the 5 ITIL® core books:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Prepare to take the ISEB Foundation Certificate Exam
Why do we need IT Service Management?
- Increased dependency on IT services
- Higher visibility of IT service failure
- Increased complexity of IT services and service provision
- Higher customer expectations
- External influences due to untied customers
- Charging for IT services
Enrollment: until 30 March
Date: 11-13 April
Contact person: Angel Krepiev | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: + 255 4 22 57 270