Microsoft Project 2010 is an application for managing projects, one or more at the time. The target group for users of this application includes project managers and members of project teams.
The application belongs to the Office Family group, meaning that it runs under the familiar Office environment and is completely compatible with the rest of the Office products.
MS Project 2010 is an excellent tool that helps project managers in documenting and following projects and it helps members of the project teams in efficiently realizing the tasks.
Basic computer skills and knowledge of Windows and MS Office.
Materials for the course:
Every attendant will receive a book “MS Project 2010”, the official Microsoft book.
- Starting to work with MS Project 2010
- Creating a list of tasks
- Setting up the resources
- Assignment of the tasks
- Formatting and printing the plan
- Module 6: Following the progress of the tasks
- Module 7: Setting up the detailed data for the tasks
- Module 8: Setting up the resources and the details for the commitments
- Module 9: Setting up the project plan
- Module 10: Organizing and formatting the project details
- Module 11: Printing the project information
- Module 12: Information exchange between Project and other programs
- Module 13: Following the progress of the tasks and commitments
- Module 14: Preview of the project status and creating reports
- Module 15: Taking back your project to the track