For students that want to get acquainted with the advanced techniques for the creation of dynamic Web sites connected to databases by using Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.
Before attending this course, students must have basic computer skills and knowledge of Windows, Word and Internet. It is also expected for students to have knowledge and experience in using Dreamweaver for the creation of static Web sites.
Materials for the course:
Every attendant will receive a handbook for Advanced Techniques of Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.
- Dynamic Sites - Introduction
- Preparing a PC for working with dynamic sites
- Setting up a dynamic site in Dreamweaver
- Introduction to ASP.NET
- Using Microsoft Access - Basics
- Databases folder privileges
- Connecting to a database with Dreamweaver
- Extracting records from a database (DataSet)
- Displaying data from a database
- Inserting records
- Using DataGrid
- Dynamic links
- What is SQL?
- Advanced defining of DataSet
- Stored procedures
- Web Server Controls
- Spry Framework
- Logging in/Logging out
- Dreamweaver Extensions